We asked three of the current cohort what advice they’d give. Here’s what they said.
- Get a really good tech partner – they’ll help you achieve more
- Less is more – plan to create something simple first
- Be creative in your application – this is a new way of delivering services
- Keep an open mind – it’s easy to get excited about an idea but you will likely end up needing to build something different to what you expected
- Make sure your partners have a similar open mind – it will allow project to take the course that’s needed
- Trust the process – once you’re in the programme even if new ways of working feel uncomfortable it will support you to achieve your goal
Read the Wizard’s Guide to Creating a Winning Tech for Good Funding Application for more detailed guidance.