Preparations for 2019’s funding programme are going well. Soon we’ll be announcing the long list, then moving swiftly to awarding grants totalling approximately £600,000.
But in the meantime we’ve a new opportunity to run the programme’s digital support work, providing mentoring and advice for 2019’s grantees.
Up to £50,000 is on offer to an organisation or partnership to provide a specific package of mentoring and advice to grantees between August 2019 and April 2020.
We’re particularly keen to receive bids made in partnership or consortium, because we think this will grow and strengthen the UK’s Tech for Good ecosystem. Submission deadline is midday, June 7th 2019.
We are looking for organisations that have good experience of supporting non-profit digital projects and the right networks to facilitate access to additional support that grantees might need. You’ll need to:
- Facilitate a one day start-up meeting for grantees in August 2019
- Facilitate a further meeting when appropriate
- Facilitate a public wrap-up event where grants present their work
- Identify and facilitate regular peer learning opportunities
- Provide initial development support to each grantee
- Provide regular support for each grantee
- Troubleshoot support for grantees,
- Work with Comic Relief to develop new grantee reporting templates
- Capture learning from the cohort and share
- Work with Comic Relief and grantees to develop practical case studies
Organisations cannot be a digital partner to a successful Tech for Good applicant and provide the support/mentoring role. This means organisations already named on a Tech for Good 2019 funding application are eligible to apply for this tender but that should the funding application they are named on be successful then they will become ineligible to deliver this tender.
Get more information
Download the full Invitation to Tender. This includes:
- Further details on each requirement
- Background programme details
- Application timeframes
- How to apply
- Contact details for further questions